Here are the steps for enrollment
We hope you have had the opportunity to come and visit our campus. Following your visit, here are the steps necessary for application and admission:
1. At the time of your visit, you will meet the principal and the admissions director. They will be happy to consult with you about your child(ren). You will also be offered a walk around the campus and an opportunity to meet other staff members.
2. Apply online on the TADS site. Create an account to begin the application process. Students in grades 1-8 - download a character reference form here. Have the form completed by an appropriate person who will mail it to the school office.
3. Families with students in kindergarten will be called at the beginning of April to schedule an interview with our kindergarten teacher. Families with students in grades 1-8 will be invited to meet with our principal and prospective teacher to provide more information about the school and to help families get better acquainted with the school.
4. An acceptance letter will be mailed to the family following the sessions in steps 2 and 3.
5. Return to the TADS account established for application purposes and provide emergency, family, and medical information.
6. Financial contracts are emailed with payment options. Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify.